THE SERVICES OFFERED AND THE RATES -
Ask about the discount for members of NLICC, Grace Church of
Fredericksburg, and River of Life Worship Center.|
- Pet care in your home
- Farm Animals Other Than Horses: $25 per visit for up to 5 animals. Add $3 for each additional animal.
- Horses & Ponies: $25 per visit for up to 3 horses. Add $5 for each additional horse.
- Dogs & Cats: Feed and walk once per day for
at least 15 minutes: $8.
- Each additional feeding and walk per day for at
least 15 minutes: $5.
- If you have two or more dogs or cats, the rate is 50% off the regular rate for each additional pet.
- Caged pets: (like rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, birds, or fish,
for example) once per day: $8 (only $3 if you are also paying for care for your dog or cat)
- Each additional feeding for a caged pet or fish per day: $3 (only $2 if you are also paying for care for your
dog or cats)
- 20% discount off all rates for services rendered for more than 3 consecutive days (5 days at $8 per day, for example,
does not cost $40. It costs $32.)
- 30% discount off all rates for services rendered for more than 14 consecutive days
(14 days at $8 per day, for example,
does not cost $112. It costs $78.40.)
- Mileage: There may be an additional fee for mileage under certain circumstances (ie remote locations, last-minute service requests, etc)
- Pet care in my home
- Dog or Cat:
- For 6 hours or less: $8
- For more than 6 hours: $16 per 24-hour period
(see below for discounts if you need
pet care for more than one day)
- If you have two or more pets, the rate is 20% off the regular rate for each additional pet.
- Caged Pets (like rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, birds, or fish, for example)
- For less than 24 hours: $8 for each pair of pets
- For 24 hours or more: $16 for each pair of pets
- 10% discount off all rates for services rendered for more than 3 consecutive days (5 days at $16 per day, for example,
does not cost $80. It costs $72.)
- 20% discount off all rates for services rendered for more than 14 consecutive days (15 days at $16 per day, for example,
does not cost $240. It costs $192.)
- Other pet services
- Doggy Day Camp: $34 (includes at least 3 30-minute workouts, at my house, for any one day, for
any time frame you choose
between 6 and 24 hours)
- Mini Doggy Day Camp: $24 (includes at least 2 15-minute workouts and 1 30-minute workout, at my house, for any one day, for
any time frame you choose between 6 and 24 hours)
- Clean Horse Stall or Caged Pet's Bedding: $8 per cage
- Clean Litter Box: $2 Per Cat
- Administer medicine: $1 per pet (free if the medicine is administered by adding it to food)
- Bring pet to a vet appointment and bring him back home: $15 per hour + $.40 per mile if over 5 miles drive one way
(minimum $15 per trip to the vet, not per pet. Taking two pets to the
same vet costs the same as taking one pet to the vet.)
- Drop off pet at the vet's or groomer's: $10 one way + $.40 per mile if over 5 miles drive one way.
(Dropping off two pets at the
same vet or groomer costs the same as dropping off one pet.)
- Pick up pet at the vet's or groomer's: $10 one way + $.40 per mile if over 5 miles drive one way.
(Picking up two pets from the
same vet or groomer costs the same as picking up one pet.)
- Other home and family services
- Water plants: $3-5 per day
- Check mail: $1 per day
- While you are at work or away briefly: visit with your babysitter while she is babysitting
your children, visit
your adolescent or teen-age children, visit
your elderly parents, or visit home-bound adults: $10 for 15-minute visits.
20% discount if you need 3 or more visits daily or weekly.
- Be available to your babysitter, your children, your parents or home-bound family members
for emergencies while you are away: $10 for less than 6 hours, $20 for more than 6 hours but less than 24 hours. I will not
visit with them but will only run to help them if they call with an urgent need or emergency. This rate
includes one urgent/emergency response. Each additional response is $10.
- Go to your house while you are away to help secure it and deter criminals:
$5 per day for 2 visits. I will walk around the perimeter of the house and check that all windows and
doors are secure and will take appropriate action if there is a disturbance or security breach.
- All fees must be pre-paid unless other arrangements are made. Checks, checks-by-fax, cash, Paypal,
and credit cards
are accepted. (Additional 4% fee for Paypal and credit card charges.)
All fees are non-refundable, but credit will be given for unused time. (If you pay for 5 days but decide on the
third day that you won't need my services
for days four and five, you do not get a refund for days four and five. Instead, you get a two-day credit that you can
use within the next 60 days.)
- Dogs and cats cared for in my home must have current vaccinations and be free of fleas and ticks; otherwise,
you may be charged $10 for flea dipping and bathing your pet, if necessary, or $2 for flea and tick spray treatment for a
Please, clearly label your dog food and supplies
(with permanent marker, for example) before you bring your pet.
- Food, flea & tick supplies, medicine, vitamins, etc. are supplied by pet owner.
- Click here to download an application to print and complete
and fax or email back
- Click here to send me an email
- Call Chase Hunter at 540-371-9553 x112 or 540-SITTER1 (748-8371) (calls & texts). Please, don't hang up if you get my voicemail.
Leave a message. I will call you back within 10 minutes. My voicemail will tell you that you have reached Chase Agency or
Chase Financial Services or Chase Insurance. Don't hang up thinking you have the wrong telephone number. Altoona
Pet Sitter, etc. does not have a dedicated phone line yet.
- Would you like to have your own business web page like this? Only $99 per year if age 18 or older and $59 per year
if under age 18. Click here to send an email or call Chase Hunter for details.
The second and third months are free. So, your first fee gives you
14 months of service.
- Disclosures: Chase Hunter has absolutely no criminal record,
no violations or accidents
on her motor vehicle
record for the past 5+ years, and absolutely no
fines or disciplinary sanctions by government agencies while operating an international
insurance & investment
business for the past 14 years. To minimize costs,
Altoona Pet Sitter, etc. is not insured or bonded. Just try my services once. If you are not happy,
I will refund your money with no questions asked.
Copyright © 2008-2009 Chase Web Design. All Rights Reserved.